Swap issues in Bleachbit on Ubuntu 15.10

Forums: 

This has been going on for quite some time now, and I'm sorry to say that I never bothered to report this one. For how many Ubuntu versions and Bleachbit versions, some sort of error pops out in red after cleaning. I checked Gparted, and Bleachbit was able to disable the swap, but it did not enable the swap when done cleaning. This may or may not affect other Linux distros. I'll edit this post or comment with the exact error. As before, let me know if you need additional info for debugging the issue.

As a workaround, if anyone else runs Bleachbit and cleans the swap, check Gparted when you're done cleaning, and toggle the swap back on. Even if you have tons of memory on your box, I wouldn't recommend disabling the swap completely.

Here's the output of the error into the main Bleachbit window when run as root:
Unexpected output:
args='['swapoff', '-a', '-v']'
stdout='swapoff /dev/sda7
'
stderr=''

Mike,

You are correct that when using the memory cleaning option, BleachBit should re-enable the swap when it is done. (For anyone else reading, this affects only the "Memory" cleaning option on Linux.)

So the issue can be properly tracked until resolution, would you please mind filing it here https://bugs.launchpad.net/bleachbit/?

---
Andrew, lead developer

For anyone who finds this post, this bug was filed as LP#1525853 and should be fixed in BleachBit 1.9.3 beta

---
Andrew, lead developer