Not Working for Ubuntu 12.04 LTS

Forums: 

I installed Ubuntu 12.04 LTS on my computer. I opened Ubuntu Software Center and typed "bleachbit" and only one option came up. I downloaded and installed it. It does not work. I double-click the bleachbit icon and nothing (visible) happens. I tried opening it as Administrator and it prompts me with a password. After I enter my password, nothing happens. I visited the Sourceforge download page and saw a list of Ubuntu versions but Ubuntu 12.04 LTS was missing. Is this why it doesn't work? Is there just not a version of bleachbit for it yet? Is it just me? Will someone else try Ubuntu 12.04 LTS and tell me if it works for you?

Could you please try opening any terminal (like GNOME Terminal, Konsole, etc.) and running BleachBit in there? It may print some extra information that is useful. If you get anything, please copy it, and paste it in a message here.

---
Andrew, lead developer

Thanks for the quick reply. This is what I see when I type bleachbit into Terminal.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/bin/bleachbit", line 41, in
import gtk
ImportError: No module named gtk

BleachBit requires GTK+ and PyGTK. When it is installed from a repository, these dependencies should automatically be included. Because they were not, please report it as a bug to the repository owner (Ubuntu). And for the short term, please install the dependencies.

---
Andrew, lead developer