Bleachbit crashes in Xubuntu 14.04

Forums: 
Forum tags: 

I am sorry but it was about time that I let you know that bleachbit 1.60 has been crashing on a fairly regular basis. Finally found the crash reports and there are 7 crashes, with the content of the .gz files:
"Thu Dec 18 11:14:26 EST 2014 crash report /var/crash/_usr_share_bleachbit_bleachbit.py.0.crash detected" and ended on December 28, 2014.

Then 7 crash reports beginning May 28.2015 and ending today with the following message.
"Mon Jun 8 19:13:51 EDT 2015 crash report /var/crash/_usr_bin_bleachbit.0.crash detected
bleachbit
Mon Jun 8 23:19:04 EDT 2015 crash report /var/crash/_usr_bin_bleachbit.0.crash detected"

This entry must have been doubled because I was running both user and admin mode. usually I run it as user.

I apologize for not reporting it earlier, but didn't know where the linux logs were, and forgot about it because the OS always recovered, except today

System information

BleachBit version 1.6
GTK version 2.24.23
local_cleaners_dir = /usr/share/cleaners
locale_dir = /usr/share/locale/
options_dir = /home/ineuw/.config/bleachbit
personal_cleaners_dir = /home/ineuw/.config/bleachbit/cleaners
system_cleaners_dir = /usr/share/bleachbit/cleaners
locale.getdefaultlocale = ('en_CA', 'UTF-8')
os.getenv('DESKTOP_SESSION') = xubuntu
os.getenv('LOGNAME') = ineuw
os.getenv('USER') = ineuw
os.getenv('SUDO_UID') = None
os.path.expanduser('~') = /home/ineuw
platform.linux_distribution() = ('Ubuntu', '14.04', 'trusty')
platform.platform = Linux-3.13.0-53-generic-i686-with-Ubuntu-14.04-trusty
sys.argv = ['/usr/bin/bleachbit']
sys.executable = /usr/bin/python
sys.version = 2.7.6 (default, Mar 22 2014, 22:59:38)
[GCC 4.8.2]
__file__ = /usr/share/bleachbit/Diagnostic.py

A suggestion: perhaps on the help section a buttong to the logs could be added?

I opened this post for additional info:
Installed v1.7.7 beta and it also crashed, but I made two screen images of the details shown by Xubuntu. Where can I sent/upload this info?

The BleachBit Launchpad bug tracker is a good place to file bugs and attach files, such as screenshots or logs.

---
Andrew, lead developer