BB 1.17 beta error

Forums: 

this error i got from the first 1.17beta release
i can't reproduce it so i dunno where it came from
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\folder\BleachBitPortable\App\BleachBit\bleachbit.exe:46: GtkWarning: gdk_window_get_events: assertion `GDK_IS_WINDOW (window)' failed
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\folder\BleachBitPortable\App\BleachBit\bleachbit.exe:46: Warning: g_object_ref: assertion `G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\folder\BleachBitPortable\App\BleachBit\bleachbit.exe:46: Warning: g_object_unref: assertion `G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed

this one i can reproduce in first beta and v1.17.511
it happened when i'm tried to run cache and cookies rule but running the rule second time, the process complete without error
how can i revert back to psutil 3.4.2?
Exception while running operation 'google_chrome': 'this Windows version is too old (< Windows Vista); psutil 3.4.2 is the latest version which supports Windows 2000, XP and 2003 server'

and it came back with first beta, is it due to windows XP?
- "Preferences" takes 2/3 seconds to load for first time access, after that load normally

why in my system info show this, it is outside BB folder and no cleaners folder
local_cleaners_dir = C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\cleaners

my system info
BleachBit version 1.17
GTK version 2.24.10
local_cleaners_dir = C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\cleaners
locale_dir = C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\BleachBit\share\locale\
options_dir = C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\BleachBit
personal_cleaners_dir = C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\BleachBit\cleaners
system_cleaners_dir = C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\BleachBit\share\cleaners\
locale.getdefaultlocale = ('en_US', 'cp1252')
os.getenv('APPDATA') = C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data
os.getenv('LocalAppData') = C:\Documents and Settings\User\Local Settings\Application Data
os.getenv('LocalAppDataLow') = None
os.getenv('Music') = C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\My Music
os.getenv('USERPROFILE') = C:\Documents and Settings\User
os.getenv('ProgramFiles') = C:\Program Files
os.getenv('ProgramW6432') = None
os.getenv('TMP') = C:\DOCUME~1\User\LOCALS~1\Temp
os.path.expanduser('~') = C:\Documents and Settings\User\
platform.win32_ver[1]() = 5.1.2600
platform.platform = Windows-XP-5.1.2600-SP3
platform.version = 5.1.2600
sys.argv = ['C:\\Documents and Settings\\User\\Desktop\\BleachBit\\bleachbit.exe']
sys.executable = C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\BleachBit\bleachbit.exe
sys.version = 2.7.13 (v2.7.13:a06454b1afa1, Dec 17 2016, 20:42:59) [MSC v.1500 32 bit (Intel)]
win32com.shell.shell.IsUserAnAdmin() = True
__file__ = C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\BleachBit\library.zip\bleachbit\Diagnostic.pyo

Regarding the GtkWarning and G_OBJECT errors: these are harmless and can be ignored. I assume you saw these just in the console (the black window from bleachbit_console.exe)?

Regarding psutils, I just pushed a fix for this. You can try it yourself in BleachBit 1.17.513 from http://ci.bleachbit.org . Yes, this was just about Windows XP.

About "preferences takes 2/3 seconds to load." You mean 0.66 seconds? This is probably because the system is loading additional libraries, which requires hard drive access and CPU resources. I am not sure this is practical to make much faster.

About local_cleaners_dir: I filed bug https://github.com/bleachbit/bleachbit/issues/206

Thanks for the report.

---
Andrew, lead developer