Import Gtk? - Bleachbit version 0.7.2-2

Forums: 

I have Pclinux installed and I'm using synaptic to install Bleachbit. I don't know how to import gtk. I've included the error message. Any help would be appreciated!

Error Message: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/bin/bleachbit", line 41, in
import gtk
ImportError: No module named gtk

The error implies you are missing a major dependency: pygtk, and it implies no PyGTK applications will work. Please install PCLinux's package for the PyGTK libraries. If you believe you already installed it (and it is very common to have), then try one of the other PyGTK applications in the link above.

---
Andrew, lead developer

I looked in Synaptic and PyGTK 2.0 is installed. Do I need to install something else to make Bleachbit work?

If you believe you already installed PyGTK, then for troubleshooting purposes try one of the other PyGTK applications in the link above. If none of those PyGTK applications work, then please contact the PcLinux distribution for help.

---
Andrew, lead developer

Thanks for your help!

It's been almost a month now and I solved the problem installing Bleachbit on Pclinux. I installed "Kdebase-devel" and I was able to install Bleachbit after that. I hope this will help others who might be trying to install Bleachbit. All I can say this worked for me.

Thanks for the solution. The solution is strange considering BleachBit is not relate to KDE in anyway, but maybe one of the dependencies was relevant.

---
Andrew, lead developer