BleachBit 0.8.5 and Google Chrome = bad result

Forums: 

When BleachBit clean Chrome, the adress bar is not still able to allow you make a search. This bug is very annoying please fix it thanx

Thanks for the report. The fix is ready for 0.8.6. The workaround is in the BleachBit 0.8.5 release notes . Please considering testing future beta versions.

---
Andrew, lead developer

The installation packages for BleachBit 0.8.6 with the fix are available for download. Please check the fix. Thanks

---
Andrew, lead developer

Thank you very much for fix it quickly :) i will try the new version now

Recently, BleachBit removes the thumbnails on my Google Chrome (10.0.648.82 beta, although it did this last under v9 beta, too) toolbar and in my bookmarks. To get them back, I have to click on each and every bookmark...HUNDREDS...in order for the thumbnail to reload. I had unchecked thumbnails and thumbs in BleachBit before I ran it today and it still removed all of my bookmark thumbnails.

Thanks for the report. Since this doesn't seem to have much to do with the original post (which is about BleachBit 0.8.5 and the omnibox), the best thing to do is to start a new forum post or file a new bug ticket. This makes things much easier to manage and fix.

---
Andrew, lead developer