BleachBit 1.11.2 beta
BleachBit, the open source system cleaner, announces the public 1.11.2 beta. Please help test today.
These particular areas are a priority for testing:
- See also BleachBit version 1.11.0
- Clean Google Chrome - History, and there should not be an error "Favicons is version 32"
- Specific to Linux
- Clean X11 - Debug Logs
- Clean GNOME - Search History
- Clean Rhythmbox - Database
- Clean Transmission - History
- Clean EasyTag
- Clean Epiphany
- Clean Thumbnails
- Specific to Windows
- Delete any file with the dollar sign ($) in the name. An easy way is to create one on your desktop, and then click File - Shred Files.
- When Avast is installed clean System - Temporary Files, and there should not be an error Error in execution of Command to delete C:\Windows\temp\_avast_\AvastLock.txt
See also the list of bugs targeted to BleachBit version 1.12 and a list of code changes. These links give more details including credits for people contributing patches and reporting bugs. The final release will include some of these details.
To look for regressions follow the standard tests on the Testing page.
- CentOS 6
- CentOS 7
- Debian 6 (Squeeze)
- Debian 7 (Wheezy)
- Debian 8 (Jessie)
- Fedora 20 (Heisenbug)
- Fedora 21
- Fedora 22
- Fedora 23
- Linux Mint 13 LTS (Maya)
- Linux Mint 17 - 17.3 (Qiana/Rebecca/Rafaela/Rosa)
- RHEL 6
- RHEL 7
- SLE 11
- Ubuntu 12.04 (Precise Pangolin)
- Ubuntu 14.04 LTS (Trusty Tahr)
- Ubuntu 14.10 (Utopic Unicorn)
- Ubuntu 15.04 (Vivid Vervet)
- Ubuntu 15.10 (Wily Werewolf)
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (Xenial Xerus)
- openSUSE 13.1
- openSUSE 13.2
- Source code
Translators, please update your translations.